Tuesday, June 24, 2014

He Could Badly Nip a Toe…or Something

I don't have much to comment on this one, but it was just too much fun to not post. So, here it is, a political cartoon reacting to a New York leash law. This appeared in the *Evening World* on June 24, 1908.

An editorial suggesting that the requirement that dogs be leashed was overreacting just a tad wouldn't have had as much power. That said, I've seen many dogs of all sizes in New York City, none of which have had muzzles. No sign of dog catchers seizing the dogs to destroy them either.

Even the clearly vicious ones like the one in the cartoon.

You can follow my blog on Twitter (@impofthediverse) or on Facebook. If you like this post, share it with your friends. If you have a comment just for me, e-mail me at impofthediverse@gmail.com.
This blog runs solely on ego! Follow this blog! Comment on this post! Let me know that you want to read more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...